Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First thing that has (finally) been done.

I finally decided to start a new blog. After seven years, I am done with blogging on myspace. I have over three-hundred posts there, but that site makes it damn near impossible to enjoy blogging now. It's horrible. Signing in alone is a hassle, as is navigating to the page where I can actually begin to type my blog. I am over it.

So here I am.

Currently, I am eagerly awaiting next month to arrive, for several reasons. March brings me warmer weather, more opportunities to be outdoors, picnics would be fun, The North Texas Irish Festival, the St. Patty's Day Parade, and a letter. This month, not even two-days old, already torturing me with awful weather, will definitely try my patience. I have never been fond of the month of February. I actually wrote a blog about it five years ago. You know... back when I blogged on myspace. [sigh]

It truly sucks that all those posts are stuck over there, and that I can't even provide a link to them here. Oh well. It is time to move on...

That's what I'm doing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment