Friday, December 9, 2011

I survived.

Well, I have made it through my first semester of vet school. I am 1/8th of a veterinarian. [sigh of relief] It certainly was not easy. Rather, it has been very humbling, but I feel better prepared and more aware. Next semester will be better. I will be in control early on and will not lose that control. Now I know better.

Tomorrow, Dad will be picking me up and I'll be on my way to Dallas. Four glorious weeks in the city I love! I just can not wait! Expect my postings to become non-existent. There will just be too much to do! Too much.

I am actually not really up for writing at the moment. I'd rather pack and get ready to get the hell out of here.

Have a great weekend, y'all. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! Hope you're having a wonderful break :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete