Monday, April 16, 2012

stuff on my mind

If it wasn't for facebook and my oversharing of photos, people I have met here in College Station would probably think that I've made Dustin up, that he's an imaginary boyfriend. I mean, he's never around. I don't think he has met anyone new in Dallas (since he was already there), but if he had, they'd think the same about me. I'm just a made-up girlfriend. I have been home only twice this entire semester.

The weather today was overcast and a bit cooler than it has been in recent weeks. I didn't appreciate it. This morning I woke up with a terrible, ugly and itchy rash on my neck. According to WebMD, it was caused by either insect bites or they're hives caused by allergens. I don't know what the hell it is, I just wish it'd go away.

So today just felt "off" and so has this entire evening. I talked to Dustin for a little while on the phone, but we didn't really do much talking. All I want to do is go to bed and hope for a more stimulating tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment