Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Good day!

Today, I've done well. I woke up with plenty of time to make a green smoothie AND pack a healthy lunch. Walking Canelo takes priority over all things in the morning (including lunch-packing, smoothie-making, and makeup application), but today, I did it all and I feel GREAT about it. I must make a habit out of this.

I have already taken my vitamin and supplement for the day as well! As a vegan, I have to take B12 because it's only available in animal foods. I also take spirulina for extra protein and other benefits. The thing is, I sometimes forget to take them even though I pack them in a nice container and carry them to work with me. No more! I'm gonna take them before I eat my lunch every day.

I'm inspired to be healthier suddenly. Not that I was very unhealthy to begin with, but I know I have room for improvement. I want to be a good spokesperson for veganism and just radiate with well-being! It's important to me. Maybe by making noticeable positive changes, others might be encouraged to eat less animal products. Who knows?

Oh, I've also finished my veggies. I almost never finish my veggies when they're raw. I absolutely LOVE them cooked, but cooking them strips them of nutrients so my goal is to eat them raw more often.

Tomorrow morning, I'm running! Must get back in the game, back in the game. I'm starting off easy with six miles. Geeze, I hope it goes well!

Have a sparkling day!

No comments:

Post a Comment