Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekend o' fun.

Happy to say that I, for once, had an amazing holiday weekend. Working in the field that I do, holidays and weekends are almost nonexistent, so I rarely am able to enjoy extended weekends like most people do. Thanks to a co-worker who needed me to switch days with her, though, I got yesterday off and today, the hospital was closed. Oh, it was nice!

I spent the weekend with my Dustin, relaxing at/in the pool, hanging with his friends, watching Sopranos, winning trivia at the bar, pigging out on pizza, grilling by the pool. It was so perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend. I'm so happy.

To make things better, I'm not quite back to reality yet. Since I work on weekends, I'm off during the week. No work tomorrow or the day after... Life is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment