Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Nerves

So much for pretending that nobody read my "Honest" blog post. Over fifty views... Wowzers!

My immediate future lies in what happens tomorrow morning. Either I will be given the chance to stay at school or I will be dismissed and left to think of what my next move should be. To say that I am nervous is an understatement, although I'm not entirely sure what I am nervous about. I have had several days to let the reality of my situation sink in and to stop being depressed about it. I have accepted that while it sucks (really REALLY sucks), my life will not be entirely based on this one tribulation. I have to come back fighting and I have to choose to be happy, regardless of what tomorrow's outcome is.

I think what I'm really nervous about is simply standing there, in front of my professors, taking their questions, wondering what they're thinking about me. It is going to be brutal, ohmigoodness, I can't believe I have put myself in this situation!

Now is not the time to be discouraged.

Go in there and be honest, Daisy. Let them know that you have learned from your mistakes and refuse to repeat them. Express how badly you want to stay. Remember how much you love animals and let that love get you through whatever happens tomorrow morning. Do not give up on yourself. Be strong, maintain your composure, and believe in yourself.

Whatever happens happens, right? Everything happens for a reason, right? I just have to make the most of it and come out on top.

I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment