Thursday, October 13, 2011

Robot Daisy?

What's the saddest music to have ever been recorded? Whatever it is, I want to listen to it. I can't think of anything right now because I typically don't listen to sad music. I'm usually a happy daisy, you know? The only song that comes to mind, because it is currently a hit, I believe, is Adele's Someone Like You. Saddest films? I have that down: The Pianist and Atonement. I actually think I'll watch the latter tomorrow night since I won't have anything better to do, since I'll be alone.

I want to be numb and not give a damn, but I fear becoming a total bitch and worsening the situation. I just can't allow myself to be so upset, though. It is actually the last thing I need right now. The last thing I need this semester.

Whyyyyyyyy?

No comments:

Post a Comment