Sunday, January 15, 2012

One week back

Eventually the photos I took while I was in Dallas will be pushed off the main page, replaced by all the photos I have been taking here in College Station. It almost makes me sad. What's worse is that I have no idea when I will be back in Dallas, or when I will see the people I miss so much again. I do know that I will be seeing my Dad next weekend. He's bringing me a couch that Dustin is giving to... us. He's giving it to me, but in reality it'll be ours because, let's face it, in a few years we'll be living together. Back to the point, I get to see my Dad in a few days! Yaaaaaaay!

I am so unbelievably happy that tomorrow is a holiday that the university actually gives us (unlike Labor Day). I spent yesterday doing busy work and I spent today studying. Hopefully, I can relax a little tomorrow, although I will more than likely freak out about not studying and get back to it. Can't help it sometimes.

Yup. Back at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment