Friday, January 13, 2012

Two birds, one stone

Remember that other idea I came across? The one about taking what's in my closet and coming up with outfits that I have never worn before? Remember when I stated that I would post photos of those outfits as part of my 365 photography project? No? Well, here's my first outfit post anyhow!

I have had this dress for at least three years. It came from Target. The button-down shirt I have had for about two. It was rescued from a thrift store (that's what you do when you buy second-hand... You rescue something and allow it to be fabulous again!). The boots were a gift from my Dad, the leg warmers I bought at Forever 21, and the tights are just tights. I would have never considered wearing this outfit prior to the hours I spent perusing fashion blogs during my winter break, but I love it! Even with the heavy boots I felt super pretty and Zooey Deschanel-y wearing this. Oh, yes. I am going to thoroughly enjoy trying to be creative with my clothes. I already love it.

So here's the photo. Hmmph. The thing is that as far as the fashion challenge goes, I excelled today. As for the photo project, not so much. I will have to find a better way to photograph my outfits. Still excited, though.


Narcissism.
By the way, killing birds with stones or any other object is so not cool. Be kind to animals, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment