Monday, January 9, 2012

Under my umbrella, ella, ella

The first day of the spring semester was a cold, gloomy, rainy one. Not a single ray of sunshine made an appearance all day. Well, what do I know? Maybe there was at least a tiny little ray, but I'm back to spending the entirety of my days in lecture halls and laboratories so I wouldn't know. There are absolutely no windows. I've mentioned before that huge walk-in closets are on my wish list for the home I will one day share with Dustin. Add a lot of windows to that list.

My shot for today comes from me speed-walking through campus. I was rushing in part because I didn't want to miss my bus, but also because if there was a bus already waiting at the stop, I could get out of the crappy weather. Ugh.


Eh-eh-eh


No comments:

Post a Comment